Home Page
Company Info.
Dynamic Hybrids, Inc. was started in 1992 by Donald R. Hazelmyer. With over 20 years of experience in the hybrid circuit industry, Dynamic Hybrids, Inc. quickly established itself as a high quality, low cost source for hybrid circuits. Primarily a thick-film gold, silver, and copper manufacturer, DHI now offers Direct Bond Copper technology, wirebonding, seam/seal welding, and solder assembly reflow.
60% of DHI's business comes from the military sector, with the remaining 40% being commercial. Products range from high reliability microwave/radar applications to high volume commercial products.
DHI's manufacturing services may be provided from customer supplied materials or on a turnkey basis where DHI provides the necessary materials. DHI offers design support options utilizing internal CAD design techniques.
DHI is MIL-I-45208 compliant.

Copyright 1998, 2011 [Dynamic Hybrids, Inc.]
Phone (315) 426-8110 or email
Questions, comments ?